BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

2day is the 1st day of exam....
argh...
I hate exam....
2day gt 2 subject and gt 3 papers...
Bahasa melayu pemahaman and penulisan + civic...
Bahsa melayu should be start at 1.30pm..
But Mr.lee gt meeting so we 1.45pm only start..
When i get the Bahasa melayu penulisan....
I straight away check the bahagian D...
Coz i scared i forgot later...
Lucky i gt memorize the watak utama dan perwatakan....
After recess.
Den now is exam Bahasa melayu pemahaman ...
Erm...
Quite for me lar.....
After that , civic....
Civic i also dint read....
Den Our Bm teacher also tell us some answer d...
so good lar...
All indian's tradisional,permainan ,tarian and kraf tangan...
i got no ideal wad is the answer for those things..
So i ask my fren whom sitting beside me...
He tell me all the answer...
lol

0 comments: