BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's day






MAY 10, Sunday,2009

2day is Mother's Day .....
So we celebrated it by having dinner at Black Canyon Restoran ,JJ.
Whole family and my eldest brother's gf also joined us too...
After we had order our food...suddenly 1 aunty came n talked to my mother...
That aunty face looks familiar leh....
I memorized ad......she is Zi Yang(my best fren )'s mother....
I noe him since i was in kinder garden....
We tuition 2gather n study in the same school until standard 6......
We separated after we graduated primary school..
2 years we dint meet each other ad lor...
When i saw him i just smile at him lor when he leaving....
I was too shy to talk to him...
We waited our food for about 30 minit... very hungry ler...
I had order teriyaki chicken and a glass of strawberry delight...
I cant wait to eat lar coz i was too hungry....
The teriyaki chicken very tasty ler...
After we hav our dinner , we go shopping a while n went back home....
Wish my mother will happy n healthy forever!!





0 comments: