BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 19, 2009

2day go school at 12.30pm,
We met at bus stop in front of our school,
Yee Jian,Vincent,Ai Lin,Wsang,Seh lee,Kai ying and Wei chen and me went MC.D for have our lunch....
We put our bag inside the trolley(qiant's) and pushed to Mc.D..lol
We met Khye Xuan,his brother,Xin Nam,Jasmine and Jore(from USA) at Mc.D..
I wan 2 walk different way but Vincent and Yee jian duwan...zz
haiz kept giv ppl suan...T_T
After tat,we go qiant kia kia ...
1st period BI,
We kept talking nia...dun hav book so nonid 2 copy lor...
Then,teacher giv us the lyric of 'I Believe I Can Fly',
We gonna sing tis song for the following aseembly...
Haiz...
My singing sucks...
5.00pm,
We go down for senaman...
den saw dao xxx pula...
Tat senaman so 'fei' man...

0 comments: