BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sienz

Although 2day is saturday...
We also hav 2 go 2 skul for study...
For the replacement of Hari Raya...
Miss Rohini relief our class for whole day...zz
Yesterday relief for 5 period and 2day..the whole day...!!
Teacher juz gave us some home works and we bored whole day...
Pn.Amalina asked for 6 students(boy) go down and help her...
Me,Kx,KW,QL ,Kiri and luqman went down and helped her..
We arranged the tables and chairs for Pameran Buku and Koperasi....
After we had done,
We go back 2 out class....
Pn.Rohini also gt called us 2 sing the song(I Believe I can Fly)...
we sing until so...zz
I believe i can smile....LOL
1 period before the skul ends...
Pn.Tan (our class teacher) came in and ask us clean our class and arrange the tables and chairs....
After skul,
I asked win seng follow me go bicycle shop..
My bike got some problem...
We also had a bowl of ABC before we went back...

0 comments: