BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

JJ

2day Yee Jian invited me go jj in the morning...
Xian Ye and Me dun hav transport..
My parents both also working and Xian Ye's parents went 2 Bali....
So Vincent Tan fetch both of us go jj...
Vincent asked both of us dun late...but himself late...
zz...
12 of us went to green box...
Yee Jian,Vincent,Khye Xuan,Chee Tong,Jia Min,Xian Ye,Sing Li,Yee Cheng,Jun Ming,Jing Mun with her bf and me....
After we enjoyed our time in green box,
At first,we all wan 2 watch movie de..
But too many ppl ad...
So only Jing Mun and her bf went for a movie...
Den we went for lunch...
After that, we go popular...
Khye Xuan and me took some books and read..
We read 'SINGAPORE TRUE GHOST STORY'...
We also saw Pn.Tan and his son there...
Around 4 o'clock we went 2 Mr.D 2 hav a drinks..
I go back at 5 something...wif Xian Ye..
Shangzun(d.villa) com n fetct me go home...
He invited me go ply football..
I go back and change my short.take my boots and ball den go botanic ply footbal...
2day many ppl also got go...
Den suddenly our skul de Jayson(p.khas) also joined us..
Around 7.30pm ..damien fetch me go home..
Argh...now i damn tired...
Shangzun...ps ar i reali duwan go limteh ler..i wan 2 rest and .....

0 comments: