BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Damn tired

Tis morning cycled to school for koko...
Den we go for science and maths (in math room),
Teacher asked us 2 participate in Carnival...
So I had join Sing Han(leader)'s team which should go help on Monday(6/7)..
After we finished our meeting...
The rain came....
haiz...wad a bad timing....
We cant ply football...T_T
But me,khye xuan and chee chong go bilik pengawas and play paper ball...
Den we went for our badan beruniform...
Marching...sienz
After koko had over ad...i go Mamak ABC for having my lunch...
About 3pm,
Father fetch me go zi xiang's house for celebrating his birthday,
ply water balloons until whole body wet (like just swimming like tat),
Lucky i dint go and ply...if not i sure kena from my parents...
Went back house at about 9.45pm,
Damn tired lar...
Chat wif them den went for my sweet dream...xD
2day dunoe saw u how many times ad...T_T




0 comments: