BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

2day hav 2 wake up early in the morning
coz got football matches against 1team(we dunoe de)
7.15am my alarm rang,
but i din notice and i continue slept until
shangzun called me at 7.45am
lol
after i woke up
i chged into my jersey and make a cup of milo
as breakfast

we play at a padang in Bandar Bukit Tinggi 2
near JJ there
the padang also quite wet
maybe before tat got rain
very hard 2 run and pass leh
zzz

we won 5-0( i think so)
coz 1st half we had goal 3goals
den 2nd half Shou Da go their team
den we goal 2 more
2nd half we all just play play only de
LOL
11 players plying but 10 players also on top
left 1 people down there
lol
after the game,my boots and socks had changed colour
especially my socks
white colour become 'chocolate' colour
zzz

Zhi Kang drove me home and i cycle to MAMAK ABC
most of them also walk go
den i hav 2 cycle lor
zz
quite tired

0 comments: