BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

.............

sorry
for din update my blog for a long time
i been fall sicked for 3days ago
headache,flu,cough and fever
zzz

back to tuesday~
___________
early in the morning
got 1 ppl sent 1 msg to me
and tat msg had made me awake from slping
den few minit later
a morning called arrived

around 12.20 in the afternoon
i get myself ready
and asked my aunty to send me to JJ

I met them infront of cinema
they we booked a room in green box
and went in
1pm-5pm(4hours)

around 3.30pm,
AL and JY wants 2 go for a walk around JJ
2girls walk alone very dangerous de lor
zzz
At last i had followed them

After they had bought their things
we walked back to green box
and continue singing?(not for us) lol

5pm
we all came out from green box ad
den go play basketball and racing cars

My father fetched me with '1 big plastic bag' go back house
took my bath
and went to Kai Ying's house
i din eat at her house
coz i already fulled
they all playing poker cards in her house
swt
we still got played 1 game
which is switched off the light
find 1 ppl and whack as hard u wan
LOL
even used legs to kick
=.=

my father cam and fetched me
around 10.30pm
Qing Liang, Jun Ming and Xian Ye also tumpang my car go back


Sunday
______
Early in the morning
10.30am
my mother already wake me up
walaoeh
yesterday i 3am only slept leh
zzz
just slept for 7hours
zzz
being forced to wake up
took my bath
head towards JJ(Bukit Raja)
coz only JJ(Bukit Raja) have a lot of sports shop
have many choices for me to choose

i wan to buy my boots leh
my boots had spoiled few months ago
usually when 'Merdeka' comin
tat always a big sales

i had bought Questra III TRX FG

0 comments: