BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday

today was the replacement class for deepavali...
haiz...
saturday also hav 2 go 2 skul...zz
9 in the morning and my alarm rang...
i switched off the alarm and continue slping...lol
until 10.45am like tat i only woke up...
very sleepy coz yesterday around 2 i only slp...
washing my face and brushing my teeth den jiu on9 lor...
chat with them until 11...they wants 2 take their bath..
so i go down 2 eat my breakfast lor...
my aunt prepared pizza for us to eat...
i had ate 2 pieces...
den my brother also ate 2 pieces...
after i finished mine and he finished his 1...
we wan 2 go take summore coz too hungry ad...
left 3 pieces
den he took 2 pieces...i only took 1...zz
after i finished it den i went up and continue chatting...
den suddenly my aunt called me and asked me help him 2 finish the pizza....
walao...just now cannot eat so much dun take la....haiz
today class started at 12.30pm...
hav 2 prepared earlier lor....zz


when i reached skul and saw so few pupils only...
so shuang...haha
Pn.Chan came in our class and ask group1 to do the presentation...
so less ppl also hav 2 do meh....?swt
our class only got around 15+ pupils leh...de others went for choir...
haha...
we took out UNO and played it when no teachers come in...
we played dao shuang shuang and suddely...
PN.OOI came in and rampas the UNO...walao
haiz....saturday also wan rampas meh....?
den we cannot play the UNO ad lor...
they all played ji gu bang...
i din join coz too ....ad leh....
PN.OOI came in again and said we kacao her class...walao
we also not very noisy only but she scold us and asked us 2 sit back our place...
haiz...
after tat really very boring ad...teacher also din teach...
no games for us to play...
no works for us to do...
zzzz....
bored whole day...
den after skul...
walked to infront of 7/11 as usual coz my parents wait for me at there...
and sent her until the gate...
10 minits after tat,i called my house no. and ask my parents to fetch me...
kenny answered it...
i ask him 2 call ppl com and fetch me but he said house dun hav car....
den nvm lor...
i call my brother(JM)...he said he at pandamaran B de yao yao bing thr...cannot take me....
den i got no choice but hav 2 walk bak lor...
if walk back home only nvm de...
but tat time summore raining heavily...zz
i think i will fall sick soon...lol


At nite,
they celebrated Kev's birthday at my house...
my mum just prepared few dishes and food for BBQ...
they set up the BBQ set by them self lor...
after tat they all go out limteh and i still blogging here...
lol....here some pictures and video...
gt abit blur...psps












0 comments: