BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Friday
____
Morning i went to Mc.D again around 9.00 o clock..
Den i do my own things lor...
They having their preparation for the moon-cake festival..
1hour later We went qiant kia kia lor...
and we left baby and yi cheng thr...lol
after we left them in qiant we went back 2 Mc.D again...
i doing my geo folio...
next friday hav 2 pass up ad and now i only starting...
very lazy 2 do folio leh...zz
11 o'clock +,we all went 2 a hawkers stall to hav our lunch...
only half of us ate...
after we had our lunch we walked to Island Red to hav a sit...lol
5ppl but only called 2 foods...the reason we went thr juz 2 sit down and relax...
we changed to our school uniform and walked towards the school after we finish the foods...
It was friday...i hav 2 clean the class again...zz

When last period(math),
teacher checked all our books...
i hav 2 bringt back all de books go home leh..18 books...
because teacher dun let us to put our books in the cupboard...
i cant fit in my bag so i just used my hands 2 carried it...
Suddenly,
I felt very cold and kept wan 2 cough...zz
dunoe why...
giv teacher see dao ler...den she asked me 2 wear my mask...zz
walao...last 15 minit also hav 2 wear mask...zz

Today
______
6 o'clock in the morning i already awake le...
took my bath and wait for lian yik to fetch me...
we went to szun's house and waited at thr for about 40 minits...
forgot 2 took my football along,so i asked lian yik 2 drive me back my house lor...zz
When we reached thr...
we cant go in though the gate coz some of us not wearing Kwang Hua's shirt...
so we went in through another gate...we hav 2 walk quite a long way to the gate...
We vs KH's team...
i play until so cha le...haiz..
we also got many chances to score goal...
so we ended with 0-0(draw) lor...
After that,we went to I-Love-U mamak stall 2 hav our lunch...
Zhi Kang sent me back home after we had our lunch...
Like u nonid to chi cu or b.s ler...i wont chg my mind

0 comments: