BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 20, 2009

bb Miss Roghini


BTFC won 3-0 over GoodwoodFc..yea
We plyed at Klang Jaya...
i reali hope i can be ur bf and take care of u forever
take ur time 2 make ur decision..it's not an easy decision
Yesterday,
Dun hav ICTL(computer class),hahaha
coz teacher got meeting..so we nonid 2 go 2 school so early...
During assembly..You're not alone ,for i'm here with you(to u)
We(2baiduri) hav 2 go out and sing the song 'you are not alone' by MJ
We sing until so soft...i dun think so they can hear our singing also...
So xia suey....zz
See you Miss Roghini...we'll miss you a lot...hope u can pass ur exam ba..
The struggles I'm facing.
The chances I'm taking.
Sometimes might knock me down but
No I'm not breaking.
I may not know it but these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah.
Just gotta keep going.
And I, I gotta be strong.
Just keep pushing on,

0 comments: