BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 10, 2009

Today morning 9.10am already reached skul ad...
I wan 2 go at 10.30am de...but very ps if wan them 2 wait me so long...
So i decided 2 go at 9 lor...
When i reached skul tat time,they(ai lin,yee jian and jo yee) already waiting for me liao lor.....
We met kx they all in Mc.D...
Den we ply pa gao bai...lol
Suddenly,gt 1 ppl (dunoe hu lai de) said:"students also ply tis ar...??he also holded yee jian's hand(maybe he also 1 of the apon)lol
After that,we go qiant kia kia....walked until so many round...=.=
about 12noon,we walked back 2 Mc.D again...lol
I bought 1 milo and apple pie for my lunch lor...duwan 2 order set coz wan 2 keep fit...very fat ad...
We went back 2 skul and go up 2 our class...
I had 2 swept the floor ler...zzz(dunoe hu put de)
Den we ply heart attack...swt
I take each of the 5 cards ad...they still so gan jiaong de snatch the cards...LOL
Ai Lin's cards become kiam chai ad lor...haha
Miss roghini also giv us pratice 2 sing the "you're not alone" as we gonna present it in the following assembly...zz
Omg....green banana haven ripe also jump out from it's mother ler....very dangerous(wanted)..it might hurt other ppl....those hu found tis creature pls send it back 2 tanjung banana....lol
2moro got captain ball de competition....lazy 2 go ler...zz
Love 'u'

0 comments: