BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Yesterday morning,
I went 2 skul for coco....
I am not in-charge for the carnival...yea
Nonid 2 wake up so early and go help them up....
I sprained my middle finger when plying bkb with kheng li there all....cant show(_l_)...lol
I also ponteng the badan uniform with khye xuan....
Suddenly,i cramped my left leg in the bilik pengawas....wth...
Damn pain....zz
We din wash the bilik kesihatan so we went 2 Mc.D for having our launch....
I went back 2 my house and take my bathe after i ate...coz i am too smelly...(sweating)
We all walked the Joanna's house..her house is quite far away from Mc.D..zz
Her cousin brother and father took us go 2 their church...
Some of us were plying ping pong and de others were plying carrom...
Vincent taught us about how 2 ply captain ball and the rules of captain ball.....
Around 7.00pm,
Andrew sent us(Me,khye xuan,wei chen and her sister) to Seri Melur Bukit Tinggi 2...
wow....he drove the car damn fast man...so song...XD
Kx stay at my house until 11.30pm coz his parents went for a birthday party...

TODAY
______
I slept for 7 hours only...zz
Woke up early in the morning and go ply football in Klang Jaya...
We won 1-1(1-0 in penalty)...
Once again BTFC had won...
Now i am damn damn damn tiring!!!

0 comments: