BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 6, 2009

T_T

2day morning go 2 skul early in the morning for bkb competition....
Heng Joo,Sing Li and Me...3 ppl in the team...
1st game vs form 1 de...
I ply until so noob(cha) leh..haiz...
Bad words also cam out once from my mouth le...
tat time i kept do mistake den suddenly xx cam out from my mouth..cant control...T_T
Maybe i too nervous ad...
We won by 6-3...
2nd game(quarter final) vs Jing Soon's team...
tis time i had ply better...we also won by the same points(6-3)
3nd game(semi final) vs dao Rampage(tze xian's team) so bad luck..
we lost 1-6 man...zz
Final Rampage vs 'so what'...
Rampage won by 16-0...(wth)??
They said my team get no.3....
Coz we scored more points den another team did...
No.3 also no use la...cant get anything...T_T
After the competition ended,
We went for yam cha at Kayu....
Most of them also not goin 2 skul later...but i hav 2 go le....
By the time i reached my house...it was already 12.40PM..!!
Faster bathe and asked my aunt take me 2 skul ad.....
Den my whole body was so hot like fever like tat in class and felt very sleepy(tired)....
The berlian's ppl had did a gud job for the acting....
Haiz...nex week our turn..we gonna die...T_T
However thx for ur reminded me, if not i already an indian by now...
Wednesday summore got chess competition...and i dint even touch the chess for 4-months ad i think......hope i can get top 3 ba...

0 comments: