BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday's story

Yesterday morning,I
7 o'clock in the morning i woke up...Will
I have 2 go to school and then walk to Mc.D...Wait
By the time i reached de school..I saw Pn.Rozi and En.Yunus was finding ponteng ppl...For
I also saw Ai Lin and Jo Yee in the fover thr...U
Summore the the gate was lock so i noe they already cant go out tat time...I
I cant managed 2 call them out coz En.Yunus already saw me...Love
So i ask my aunt put me At Mc.D lor...U
I met Jing Mun,Jia Min and Baby at there...
Jing Mun and Jia Min were doin they act hw while baby doin his geo folio...
20 minit later,i ask baby 2 go and call them out...
So i walked 2 school agn wif baby lor...
When we reached there...They trying to climb through de fence...
Siew Hooi and Sherli gave them a hand..(It will hapen someday,
After tat,we walked back 2 Mc.D agn...I will hold ur hands tightly
I do my geo folio and my homework lor coz i not involve in tat show...until my life ends)
I only sat a side and do my own things while they having their meeting...
Den suddenly,Ai Lin and Jo Yee wants 2 go qiant kia kia...
i duwan 2 go coz baby not goin lor...and i noe tat jy definitely wont shut her mouth 1...
so ended up with Ai Lin,Jo Yee and Sumitra went 2 qiant...
They cam back le...den about 10-15minit later...they wan 2 go again...=.=
Tis time i follow them lor coz baby say he is goin too...
Until half way...he ran back pula..zz
Left me,Ai Lin and Jo yee only...swt
They went 2 find Ai Lin's cousin brother lor...Ai Lin and Jo Yee kept talked wif him i just standing there only lor...i also dunoe him...
Ai Lin went 2 buy her sweets den we went back 2 Mc.D again lor...
We had to sit outside becoz of some reason( i dunoe wad reason)...
They arranged their tables and starts de meeting lor...
I was doin my sej note tat time... Around 12 o'clock,i walked in 2 buy my lunch...
I try 2 find place inside coz it will be polite a bit if i sit inside and eat...
If at outside thr,only i 1 ppl eating and they just can see me eat lor...
But thr was totally full lor...1 empty place also dun hav...
haiz...nvm lor..i sat outside and had my lunch thr...
当你孤单你会想谁??
你想不想找亿豪来打? ?
i think about tis when he sang tis song but wif diferent lyric 2 me..
After we all had our lunch and they had finished their meeting...
We all 2gather went 2 qiant...
We all ran here ran thr...(捉迷藏?)=.=
After we cam out from qiant..i saw something...WTF
how could tis be...??walao...forget about it
We walked back 2 our school and go towards 2 our class room..
It was friday..!!So i had 2 swept de floor again...T_T
I swept half way den QL and KW cam out ad..
So i left de works 2 them lor...We plyed water until so 96...haiz
diao lor...u all dun ply water le lar pls...(14 years old liao le) =.=
I got a bit 不舒服 when de school started...
At nite,went 2 Mr.Lee tuition class..
unwilbelievable,We met Joshua Leong whom is my primary de school fren...
Omg..he still same with last time...(same so tall)
=.=
We kept talking about de pass and keep laughing lor...lol
Tat all for friday....
And today(saturday)i din go for kokurikulum...
i too tired le...10.30am only woke up...baby sorry ya...
Love 'u'

0 comments: