BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Captain Ball

Yesterday
_______
Woke up in the early morning again...
Khye xuan came my house and my parents fetched us go Joanna's house...
After all the players(Weini,Khye xuan,Anne,Wei Chen,Wei Teng,and me_ had reached her house...
Joanne's father fetched we all go (included joanna and her sister)by using a van...
The competition helded at Real Arena,Teluk Pulai...
We all lost all 4games...lol
nvm la just having fun at thr...we just praticed captain ball once...
We played better one game after one game...I played as a defender
Final we ply againsted T.T.D.I...
I cramped my right leg in the 1st half...
Den i sub wif sarvin...
Dunoe y suddenly so many ppl support us....swt
I sited beside the court,den got many ppl faster recover and go in help... and said u all can win 1....
=.=
After i went in and continue de game...i can jump higher den usual ler...lol
We lost 16-8...but we gt vs them b4 the final and we lost 27-x...lol
but now we only lost them 8 points ler...haha
Although we lost,but we also quite happy...xD
I also met many new frens at thr....they all so friendly...
Love 'u'

0 comments: