BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Feeling(turn on ur speaker)

Yesteryday,
We made a farewell party for Miss Roghini...
When recess time,we all went inside 2Zam 2 join the farewell party..
We bought a 4kg cake and 15 bottles of pepsi...lol
Many ppl take picture wif Miss.Roghini coz she leaving soon...
Congratz 2 her for getting A for her exam(i guess)...
Dunoe which ppl started play wif the cake...zz
When i walked in the class...straight away giv ppl aimed...walao
My face and my shirt also got cream..zz
I think Miss Roghini quite happy and touched tat day...
Hope can faster c u agn Miss.Roghini...

Today,
Morning 7oclock already woke up..
Went to school for football competition..
Our team name is 401...quite nice le...
1st game we vs Viki's team...we won 4-1...
2nd game we vs Sabahan(i dunoe them de)and we won 8-0...lol
1st half already is 7-0...den 2nd half i sub wif ppl..giv them a chance 2 ply ba...
3nd game we vs street players(my formal team)we draw 0-0...
although we din win straight game..but we also qualify for semi-final..haha
hope can get top 2 ba..

I just wanna tell u that
1) I Love U forever in my life
2)Doesn't matter whom you are with
3)Doesn't matter where you are going
4)I'm still waiting here for you and pray for you
5)I forever also cant forget the things i did on tat day coz u'r the only girl i love
6)I wish i can hold ur hands until the end of my life
7)I just wanna say 我爱你

我可以

-雨下得好安静
是不是你偷偷在哭泣
幸福真的不容易
在你的背景有我爱你
我可以陪你去看星星
不用再多说明
我就要和你在一起
我不想又再一次和你分离
我多么想每一次的美丽
是因为你


晴天
-Hai yao duo jiu
Wo cai neng zai ni shen bian
Deng dai fang qing de na tian
Ye xu wo hui bi jiao hao yi dian
Cong qian cong qian
You ge ren ai ni hen jiu
Dan pian pian
Feng jian jian
Ba ju li chui de hao yuan
Hao bu rong yi
You neng zai duo ai yi tian
Dan gu shi de zui hou ni hao xiang hai shi shuo le bye bye


I Love You Always Forever

-I love you always forever
Near and far, closer together
Everywhere I will be with you
Everything I will do for you
I love you always forever
Near and far, closer together
Everywhere I will be with you
Everything I will do for you


I'm Your Angel

-I'll be your cloud up in the sky
I'll be your shoulder when you cry
I'll hear your voices when you call
I am your angel
And when all hope is gone, I'm here
No matter how far you are, I'm near
It makes no difference who you are
I am your angel
I'm your angel..

I saw the teardrops, and I heard you cry
All you need is time, seek me and you shall find
You have everything and you're still lonely
It don't have to be this way, let me show you a better day


If Today Was Ur Last Day

-Would you find that one you're dreamin' of
Swear up and down to God above
That you finally fall in love
If today was your last day

If today was your last day...
Would you make your mark
By mending a broken heart?
You know it's never too late
To shoot for the stars,
Regardless of who you are
So do whatever it takes
'cause you can't rewind
A moment in this life
Let nothin' stand in your way
'cause the hands of time
Are never on your side


No Matter
-Doesn't matter whom you are with
Doesn't matter where you are going
Don't you know I'm still waiting here for you
And pray for you

Hero
-I can be your hero, baby
I can kiss away the pain
I will stand by you forever
You can take my breath away

Oh, I just wanna hold you.
I just wanna hold you, oh yeah.

Am I in too deep?
Have I lost my mind?
Well, I don't care, you're here tonight.


You're not alone
-You are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
You are not alone

Broken Strings-You can't play on broken strings
You can't feel anything that your heart don't want to feel
I cant tell you something that ain't real

Well truth hurts,
A lie's worse
How can I give anymore
When I love you a little less than before

Let me hold you for the last time
It's the last chance to feel again

I dunoe whether u love me or not,
If u rejected me,
I will understand
But after rejected i hope we still can be fren
and wont run away from each other
I love u


(I)
Am(L)ucky
T(O)
Ha(V)e
A Fri(E)nd
Like(U)


0 comments: